Friends of Little Saigon presents Ragin' Viet-Cajun, a summer pop-up celebrating food & community. There will be live DJs, a beer garden, karaoke, Vietnamese streetwear, and more. Proceeds go to Little Saigon creative space.
When: 12:00pm to 12:00am on July 20, 2019.
Where: Pho Bac Sup Shop & Boat (1240 S Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98144)
Free event! Worried about time?! Well don't, come anytime. Your tickets will still be valid for food. Presale tickets are for discounted food. $25 = 3 tokens each worth $10. You can use to purchase food at the event. At the door price will be $12 per item.
All Ages: before 10:00PM
21+ Only: 10:00PM- until close ($10 at the door)
>>>>>Token/tickets can be used towards the following items.
- Seafood Boil: crawfish, shrimp, corn, potato, sausage. Sauces: tamarind garlic butter molasses Cajun sauce or lemongrass fish sauce Cajun sauce available in mild and spicy.
- Cajun Pho: shrimp/pork Cajun spiced meatballs and crawfish.
- Veggie Cajun Pho: daikon Cajun broth, veggies, and onion jalapeño spiced tofu.
- Fries: Cajun herb aioli and ketchup.
- Lobster Tails: on a bed of Vietnamese coriander coleslaw and Cajun herb aioli
- Shrimp Skewers: on a bed of Vietnamese coriander coleslaw and Cajun herb aioli.
>>>>Specialty cocktails, beer, and other beverages will be available for separate purchase
Follow us on social media!
- Facebook: Friends of Little Saigon
- Instagram: @flsseattle
- Website: https://flsseattle.org
Thanks to our partners & sponsors: Pho Bac, Crawfish King, Intracorp NW, Vulcan Inc., Thach Real Estate Group, JW Architects, Interpret This Inc., Trichome, Macrina Bakery, Lafittes, the Green Door Seattle, Resident Media, and the Wing Luke Museum
Pho Bac Sup Shop (View)
1240 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
|Minimum Age: 1|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|